Friday, January 06, 2006

Happy 2006!

Well, it's 2006!
A year I feel really blessed to see. You know they counted me out in 2000. But what do they know! 2006 and I'm still here and having the time of my life.

Have an awesome daughter that is 28 that I am very proud of. A son who is an awesome drummer and is a great blessing in my life.

Life is good. I have Mary as a partner that I believe is a gift from God. My ex-wife, who I really wish the best for. And a new year that I am looking forward too.

Love the bike life and working hard to make tomorrow better. I believe that friends and family is really what it is all about.

I miss my old friends and really enjoy keeping in tough with them all. I am embracing a statement my dad sent me a while ago via email. which You will see in this post.

Had some good time with my dad during Christmas season in North Carolina where I find my roots. (Yes, I even enjoyed all the flea-markets!) Seeing relatives that I haven't seen since 1969 was a big blessing. I feel really blessed! Well I've rambled on for enough time. God bless and I believe that the best that God has to offer comes to you in this New Year! Watch out you might be amazed with what will come your way!

Take care all,
and God Bless,

Jimmmr!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home