Friday, November 11, 2005

Here's my Yamaha 2003 VStar 1100 Classic


This is a 2003 Yamaha VStar 1100 Classic.
I got it on Ebay last May. Bought it from a guy that had to raise some money to put into his business. Got a great deal, and you know how I like great deal.

Funny how it works, When I get on the bike I have a smile, when I start it, the smile turns into a grin, Then when I return, I have a sparkle in my eye. And yes the smile continues for the duration of the ride. Somehting about getting out in the elements and moving through them as they all pass by around you. Stress of just about everything evaporates as you focus on your surrounding. Including the freaky things that the cars (cages) do and are fixin to do. Feel like a line backer sometimes making sure I have a safe path to where I want to be without any major defender contact. I't a wonderful experience of beeing free. Sure helped me get through my divorce blues.

Well until next installment,
Love you and see you soon.
Jimmmr

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandeep said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home